Author Topic: looking for a lawyer to help me self employed  (Read 7079 times)

mrmasseur

• http://www.sportsmassage.com
looking for a lawyer to help me self employed
« on: December 30, 2002, 03:37:00 PM »
can somebody help me please. I have just returned from spain,Majorca to check out the work in my profession which is Massage/sports etc..

I was lucky enough to meet up in a hotel withthe entertainment side and welcomed me working there as a service to the hotel.I have an apartment to live when i go back in january but i need help with the legal paper work to go self employed.Does anyone know of any English /spanish lawyers that can help me .....

I am an a u.k citizen ....

thanks

phil[addsig]

mlwalton

• Platinum
  • Action is the word!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2002, 11:52:00 PM »
Hola Phil,

I\'m looking to do the same thing... I found this web site [!-- BBCode Start --][A HREF=\"http://www.idealspain.com/Pages/Information/business.htm\" TARGET=\"_blank\"]Setting up Your Own Business[/A][!-- BBCode End --].  There are consultant companies that offer assistance for setting up your own business as well...I contacted Christian Gutierrez Samuelsson, UniSpain\'s Business Consulting Unit at Phone: (+34) 91 404 59 41 via email

[!-- BBCode Start --][A HREF=\"mailto:christian.samuelsson@unispain.com\"]christian.samuelsson@unispain.com[/A][!-- BBCode End --], maybe he can help you.  Hope this helps...

Salud! [IMG SRC=\"modules/phpBB_14/images/smiles/icon_beer.gif\"]

Michelle [IMG SRC=\"modules/phpBB_14/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif\"] [addsig]
Save the siesta!
"Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace." - Amelia Earhart

visit me at myspace.com/worldclasstraveller

mrmasseur

• http://www.sportsmassage.com
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 12:06:00 PM »
Hi Michelle ,thanks for replying to my ad. Well since i wrote that advert i have taken a trip over to Majorca for a month and loved it ,and the best thing is that i have found a place i can work from which is a hotel .I will be self employed which is where your number and name will help a great deal .

I am  due to go back on the 20th of this month,i just hope the paper work is not to complicated and i dont have to fork hundreds of pounnds out ...mmmm

When you say you want to do the same thing you mean working in spain as a massuese or other profession.?

well thanks again keep in touch ,neverknow may see you over there?

phil [IMG SRC=\"modules/phpBB_14/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif\"] [addsig]

mlwalton

• Platinum
  • Action is the word!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »
Hey Phil,  good deal about the hotel, buena suerte with that.  I meant go and work in Spain in another profession. I\'m hoping to go as a self-employed TEFL teacher and eventually expand to become a language agency (not a school, inasmuch as I wouldn\'t offer on-site language classes.)  I\'m jealous about Majorca.  We should definitely keep in touch...I\'m always in search of a good spa massage  [IMG SRC=\"modules/phpBB_14/images/smiles/icon_laughing.gif\"]   take care,

Salud! [IMG SRC=\"modules/phpBB_14/images/smiles/icon_beer.gif\"]

Michelle [IMG SRC=\"modules/phpBB_14/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif\"] [addsig]
Save the siesta!
"Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace." - Amelia Earhart

visit me at myspace.com/worldclasstraveller